Eric Lenderman, Senior Editor
I’ve worn a teetering collection of hats in my 20-year career: writer, editor, product namer, paragraph producer, utility player, marketer, connector, goalkeeper, helper, proposal writer, blogger, résumé writer, entrepreneur, marketing manager, PR writer, production coordinator, email content specialist… and I know I’m forgetting a few.
The thing about managing a closet-full of hats is: it’s a chore to wear more than one at a time, and you usually find yourself slipping one off and another on several times a day.
I’m proud of my hats, and they keep me engaged. If I had to pick one specialty, it’s that I want to help people – and this is why I’ve chosen to don my résumé help hat for the better part of my days. One Hat To Rule Them All, if you like…
I founded The Interview Landing to do just that – help people land interviews. Résumés, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles are personal marketing and branding tools with a common purpose: to get you in the front door. If you don’t have a human contact or advocate at your target company, your professional profile must help clear that path for you.
In short – my hats and I are here to help.
Here’s an overview of my background and odds/ends:
- twenty years of blood, sweat, and occasional muted sobbing in the marketing world
– cover letters
– LinkedIn profiles
– personal branding
– interview prep
- fierce commitment to AP Style, quality, consistency, and short sentences
- experience spanning a variety of industries and disciplines:
– email marketing
– RFP response + proposal coordination
– advertising + PR
– restaurant + brewery marketing
– environmental science
– medical device
- Boulder County resident since 2000
- mentors: Roger Weber, WDIV TV, Detroit & the late Roberta Schwartz, professor of Journalism and English at Oakland University in Rochester, Mich.
- view Eric Lenderman’s résumé
- wild enthusiasm for family, friends, euchre, racquetball, soccer, craft beer, aged cheese, word games, DeVotchKa, and blogging
For immediate assistance, please contact me via email or dial the number below (or at the top right if you’re viewing on a desktop). I’ll get back to you within 24 hours.